(as of Jun 18,2023 14:00:39 UTC – Details)
– Encourages movement, rhythm and timing which aids in gross and fine motor development.
– Interesting hoopla game in garden offers children for hours of playing, solve the two problems of boredom and fitness.
– Tons of fun for adults and helps kids from toddler to school age develop their skills.
– Anywhere to play this toss game, you can take quoits outdoor to picnics and family gatherings, in addition, child can play with grandfather and grandmother, enjoy a wonderful weekend!
– It very easy to pack up and take on holiday or to a friend’s house.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Assembling game props for “+” or ”T” shape.
2. Specify a line away from game props(1.5m, 2m, 2.5m or other length distance).
3. One person has how many times can throw round line(plastic or cotton round circle).
4. Winners get rewards, loser get punishment.
5. Check scores for each one(30, 25, 20 & 15 Scores).
6. You win the game finally.
8 x Plastic circle(Red, Green, Blue & Yellow)
5 x Wooden cotton rope
5 x Wooden stick
2 x Wooden pole
1 x Carrying bag
WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months.
😄 HAND-EYE COORDINATION EXERCISE – This game is tons of fun for kids and adults, it helps kids develop their skills to assist them with writing, sports, fine motor control and more.
😄 WHOLE FAMILY FUN GIFT – All family members can join this game, smile on your face and laughter surrounds your family. Enjoy family time that we want.
😄 INDOOR & OUTDOOR PLAYING – The quoit set is easy to be assembled and disassembled. Light-weight quoits rings is easy to carry by kids, they can play at home, kindergarten, outdoor and picnic anywhere else.
😄 HIGH QUALITY – Quoits game includes 5 wooden rope rings + 8 colourful plastic rings, 5 small pillars and 2 bottom axis, maded in smooth wood, light plastic and soft rope rings, 100% saftey.