(as of Jun 30,2023 22:19:57 UTC – Details)
STAY TUNED FOR THE 3RD BOOK IN THIS SERIES WHICH WILL BE RELEASED IN FEBRUARY, 2024.
Formula 1 Handbook 2023, Grand Prix Guide for F1 Fans, is a must-have resource for every Formula One fan, providing an insightful snapshot into this year’s Championship season, featuring unique caricatures of this year’s main contenders, and comprising:
· a review of the 2022 Championship and a detailed preview of the 2023 season with an accurate race calendar including space for you to jot down the main results of each race such as pole position, fastest lap, winner, and world championship leader.
· a concise “Tech Torque” summary of FIA’s regulations for 2023 plus an interactive driver/constructor race results and championship points table. Have fun filling it in yourself, or simply scan the QR code post-race to gain access to an updated PDF version of the table – NOW INCLUDING POINTS TABLES FROM 2021 TO 2023 !!!
· info and stats for every 2023 team including Red Bull, Ferrari, Mercedes, and Alpine, as well as their drivers such as Verstappen, Hamilton, Leclerc, Perez, Sainz, and Russell, plus a pictorial starting grid, and podium prediction page to test your knowledge.
· key statistics on this year’s 23 circuits, such as race dates, track records, laps, length, and insightful comments, with graphic layouts showing corners, DRS zones, including the Miami track– the most watched event ever in U.S. history with 2.583 million viewers and the latest new track: Nevada, Las Vegas.
· an action-fuelled glossy cover binding 140 cleverly crafted 6 x 9-inch pages, making this comprehensive, yet affordable, book ideal for taking your own notes at home and compact enough to take to the track with space for those highly prized autographs.
The team at ePIC WordSmiths are die-hard F1 fans, having lived and breathed formula one since the days of epic racing legends like Ayrton Senna, Niki Lauda, Jackie Stewart, and Michael Schumacher. We continually marvel at the thrills and spills of this glamorous, high-octane motor sport. These days, our sentimental favorite, not surprisingly, is still fellow Australian, Daniel Ricciardo, and newcomer Oscar Piastri, but we stand in awe of all the drivers and their skill and courage.
Journalist, Bayden Westerweller, has reported on the Formula One G.P. in Melbourne, writing lively F1 articles for the Australian sports opinion website, The Roar, and co-hosting a popular F1 podcast. His passion for, and comprehensive knowledge of Formula 1 and its history, (gleaned from his voracious reading of F1 books, magazines, and almanacs, combined with his dedicated viewing of every race and program covering the championship on TV), is very evident in his detailed, nuanced, and impartial commentary.
So if you are revvvvved up about Formula One and want to be fully up to speed with 2023’s Grand Prix season, get your copy of this F1 annual 2023 handbook now!
Publisher : Epic Products Pty Ltd (22 Mar. 2023)
Language : English
Paperback : 140 pages
ISBN-10 : 0645666718
ISBN-13 : 978-0645666717
Dimensions : 15.24 x 0.81 x 22.86 cm